Traditional Aesthetics seamlessly marry modern features in a sleek contemporary design. This home is the gem of “Sportsmen’s Paradise”, a 140± acre shared amenity community right on a trout filled 1.9± mile stretch of the South Platte River with 6 stillwaters in this private fishing club. This home is stepped into a gently sloping hillside wrapped in a pallet of colors derived from those found in the natural surroundings, some landscape materials excavated from the site complement the bold roof lines, traditional aesthetics and modern features.
- Greatroom 40' x 20' w/ 13' Ceiling open to Kitchen
- Island/ Breakfast Counter & Walk-In Pantry
- SubZero™ Refridgerator & Wolf™ 6 Burner Stove
- Viking™ Double Oven, Microwave, Warmer, Dishwasher
- Spacious 22' x 21' Game/Extra Room w/ Wet Bar
- Kohler BubbleMassage™ Tubs
- Indoor/Outdoor Audio System, CAT 6
- Walk in Closets & Custom Cabinets
- Wine Room / Secure Collectors Room
- Nest™ Thermostats w/ 7 Zone In Floor Radiant Heat
- Panoramic Balcony Overlooking South Platte River
- Shared Amenity: 6 Stillwaters, River - 140± Acres
- Outdoor Kitchen, Beverage Fridge, Indoor/Outdoor Fireplace
- Wolf™ BBQ w/ Infrared Sear Zone, Rotisserie
- Spa deck 40/60 covered/uncovered - 1,073’± sqft
- Caldera™ 7 seat Cantabria Hot Tub "Utopia Series"
- Eaton™ 20 kw Backup Generator
- Two 1,000 Gallon Underground Propane Tanks
- Snowmelt System - 3 Manifolds Controlled Zones
- Private Access to Surrounding Pike National Forest & Trails
Fly from Anywhere
You and your guests are only a short trip away from a weekend of nature, comfort, and luxury in this beautiful home nestled between the South Platte River and the Pike National Forest. Conveniently located near major Colorado cities, this property is accessible via most major airports through most major airlines.